Monday, October 15, 2007

Packing

After talking about it for a few months, I'm now in the final stage of packing for my great Israel Adventure. The number of emotions going through my head that its very hard to write what I feel, but that won't stop me from trying.

I'm sitting in my parents family room and watching what might be my last NHL hockey game for awhile. The Sabers and the Maple Leafs are deadlocked in a 4-4 tie. I should be zipping up my bags, but here I am. I'd love to show you the bags and the packing, but my camera is still not in my possession. I'll have it tomorrow and I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures.

I know this post isn't very long, but I really should be packing. I've got a little bit to go before I'm finally ready to get going.

L'hitraot

5 comments:

Phyllis Sommer said...

I'm so excitd that you're packing! I'm so excited that you're going! I'm so excited that you're blogging! I'm your biggest fan:-)

p.s. i'm psyched to be your first comment too. comments are addictive dude. i'm also, i'm sure, your first subscriber. i love blogging.

n said...

harry i love you and i know you'll have an amazing time! good luck with everything. have a great flight. take so many pictures you contemplate buying a new hard drive!!!!

Lizzo said...

Harry!

Have a great time in Israel -- I miss you already!!!

Keep in touch - keep writing -- and send pictures often!

I love you!

-LIZZO-

John Sklar said...

Hard to say goodbye but I'm excited for you. What an adventure.

Work hard, study a lot and take the time to have fun.

Soak it in....

Love ya.

Sharon Sklar said...

What can a mother say.... I will miss you, but it is a great adventure. Savor every moment. Study hard, but don't forget to include some fun

There was an error in this gadget