Friday, November 23, 2007

Bedouin Hospitality

So I bet you're all wondering about the title of this post...

Brett decided to meet me in Haifa on Tuesday night. For me that's a quick trip to the mall (about 20 minutes,) but for him its about a 2 hour trip. So he decided that he'd stay the night at my place just to be closer to Tel Aviv, which is where he wanted to end up on Wednesday. However, after spending the night at Ein Hashofet, Brett decided to take me up on my offer of Bedouin hospitality. For those unfamiliar with the term, a Bedouin is required to give a guest all the comforts of home for at least three nights. So Brett and I have been hanging out since then.

This weekend I'm off to Tel Aviv for some fun. I've taken Sunday off work to avoid the Saturday evening bus traffic and spend a little bit more time with Brett.

I'll update you all on the weekend's happenings soon...Shabbat Shalom!

1 comment:

Phyllis Sommer said...

lol...glad he hung out for more time! more posts please.

There was an error in this gadget